Our school builds on mutual trust, cooperation and communication between parents, children and teachers, so we will always communicate with each other openly.
Parents can contact the teacher or any employee at any time and tell them what they think is important for the succesful communication and collaboration between the school and the parents. To ensure that your children are happy at school, they observe the specified class rules. We want the satisfaction to be mutual, so we would be happy if some rules were also followed by parents.
Rules for parents
- Parents respect created school rules (but also lead children to respect class rules).
- Children go to school and leave the school in time (in case of delay, send information by SMS)
- Children arrive until 8.30 a.m. in the morning and leave till 17.00.
- The absence of a child must be reported by SMS or by phone to the headmaster or class teacher no later than at 7.30 am the same day.
- Inform the teacher or headmaster about any change in the child’s state of health or problems or other serious facts.
- If you need a child to come or go at another time, talk to the class teacher in advance.
- The child is always picked up by the person listed in the application.
- Pay the school fee and meal allowance in time.
- Inform the school about any change in the data required for school registers. It is important for the safety and health of the child.
In order to have a quality cooperation between school and parents, we also recognize the rights of the parents that our employees respect.
The parents of our school have the right:
- to get information on education and personal development of the child
- in agreement with a class teacher to take part in the classroom educational process
- to enter the class if it does not interfere children´s work or concentration
- to view individual children’s records of their work with Montessori aids
- to participate in joint meetings of children and parents in kindergarten
- to comment important decisions concerning their child
- to request exceptional changes in the attendance of children in kindergarten for serious reasons