We still have vacancies for the school year 2018/2019.
Kindergarten still accepts applications. Call 739 527 100 to find out more. Do you prefer to write? Write to email@example.com.
The enrollment to kindergarten for the school year 2019/2020:
- 5. 5. 2019
- 16. 5. 2019
Time: 14.00 – 17.00
Come with a child.
In case your date or time does not match, please contact us at 739 527 100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization of enrolment in the MONTE kindergarten
For the enrolment it is necessary to bring:
- Filled-in form: APPLICATION-FOR-THE-CHILDS-ADMISSION – 2019/2020
- Doctor’s confirmation (included in the APPLICATION-FOR-THE-CHILDS-ADMISSION – 2019/2020)
- Child birthcertificate
- Identity card of the child’s legal guardian
- The school principal decides about the acceptance the child.
- After the enrolment process, parents will be notified in writing about the child’s acceptance / non-acceptance no later than 30 working days after the enrolment was made, see the Administrative Regulations.
- After the registration, applications are assessed and scored according to predefined criteria. Children in kindergarten are accepted according to the number of vacancies in the kindergarten and according to established criteria in the specified order.
- Guidelines for Admission of Children and Criteria for Acceptance of a Child to the Kindergarten can be downloaded here: RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE OF CHILDREN IN KINDERGARTEN.
- The order of acceptance during the enrolment period does not play any role in the considaration.
We also accept children throughout the school year.
- Come to see us with your child and engage your child in the “Exam” lesson.
- Contact us and we will introduce our school to you.