- Mgr. Marie Švrčková, Ph.D. – Headmaster of the school, expert guarantor of Montessori pedagogics
Her motto is: “While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
- Mgr. Pardubická Radka – Class teacher in Benja class
Her motto: “Human nature is free, it loves activity by its own will, and is frightened of compulsion.”
- Klára Marková – teacher in Benja class
Her motto: “Education is not about how to fill empty containers, but how to light up the fire.”
- Bc. Zuzana Danišová – Class teacher in MONTE class, teaches Montessori in English
Her motto: “If you want to change the world, start with yourself”.
- Mgr. Kristýna Ilková – teacher in MONTE class, teaches Montessori in English
Her motto: “It does not matter what we’ve come to, but what we’re leaving with.”
- Mgr. Daniela Ozdincová – school assistant – assists in class Benja
Her motto: “Childrean learn how to make the right decision by making decisions, not by following instructions.”
Ten commandments which our team follows
If a child is rebuked, he learns to condemn himself.
If a child is in hostility, he will learn to attack.
If a child lives in mockery, he will learn to be evasive.
But if a child lives in encouragement, he will learn boldness.
If a child lives in tolerance, he will learn patience.
If a child knows success, he learns to believe and appreciate others.
If a child lives in honesty, he will learn justice.
If a child lives safe, he will learn to believe and trust.
If a child is accepted and surrounded by friendship, he will learn to seek love in the world.
If a child is surrounded by love, he gives love.
You may be interested