To the playroom
- Slippers – best slippers with a fixed heel (the child moves and the mules are not suitable shoes, there is a risk of injury)
- Mug (small size suitable for child)
- Clothes – T-shirt, sweatpants, sweatshirt, socks
- Clothes for wet and craft activities – apron
- Spare clothes – trousers, socks, T-shirt, underwear (the child will have his spare clothes in his cabinet)
- To relaxation – pyjamas
For personal hygiene
- Tissue – Each month the child will bring one box of 3 layer tissues (pull box)
- To the bathroom – a toothbrush, toothpaste, a small towel
- Clothes and shoes to stay outdoors – according to the current weather (wellington boots, raincoat, warm jacket) – if you do not want to use your children’s clothes that they wear when they come to school while outdoors, in the garden or on the walk, equip the cabinet with outdoor clothes (always in the morning).
Stay in the gym
- Firm footwear – sneakers or gym shoes (with a closed fixed heel, of the right size)
- Gym clothes – T-shirt, sweatpants or shorts
Art and craft activities
The materials and natural materials needed for these activities will always be announced in advance, the requirement will be hanging on the board at the changing room of each class.