WHAT DO PUPILS NEED TO SCHOOL?
• Slippers – best closed slippers with a firm heel (the child moves and mules are not suitable shoes, there is a risk of injury)
• Spare clothing for art and work activities – apron
• Morning snack, drink, napkin.
For personal hygiene
• Paper handkerchiefs – Each month the child brings one box of 3-ply paper handkerchiefs (pull out box)
Stay outdoors – on the playground
- Outdoors clothing and shoes – tracksuit, T-shirt, socks, sport solid shoes
To the gym
- Solid shoes – sneakers or gym shoes (with a tight and closed heel, the right size – kids run and jump)
- Appropriate outfit for movement activities – T-shirt, tracksuits or shorts.
Art and work activities
The materials and natural ingredients needed for these activities will always be announced in advance, the requirement will be hanging on the board at the dressing place of each class.