The pedagogical staff of our school consists of qualified teachers with a master’s degree in the field of Teaching for Primary School, 1st Grade. Further qualification of teachers is the graduation of a two-year accredited Montessori pedagogy for working with children aged 6-12 years, guarded by the accredited Montessori CR (http://www.montessoricr.cz/).
1st AND 2st CLASS LEAD BY – MGR. PETRA JELÍNKOVÁ
AFTER SCHOOL CARE IS LEAD BY: KRISTÝNA KEDZIOROVÁ, Dis.
Our team is governed by the twelve, created by Maria Montessori. Every Teacher:
- creates a pre-prepared environment and takes care of it.
2. he / she himself controls the use didactic material and enables pupils to mediate its use.
3. is active when mediating to the pupil the relationship with the environment, is passive if the relationship has already taken place.
4. constantly observes and diagnoses pupils to help them when is asked for help.
5. he / she is giving and may only give a helping hand when asked for help.
6. listens and then asks, but only when asked for help.
7. respects the pupil while working and not disturbing him.
8. respects the pupil when he makes mistakes without correcting him immediately.
9. respects the pupil who observes the work of others without disturbing him or forcing him to work.
10. is still trying to excite pupils to work with material in their neighborhood.
11. allows the pupil to feel that he can rely on his help at any time, but he never urges his help.
12. offers the pupil, who has finished his work and has exhausted his powers, silently his soul.